:: OH&S Policy::
This policy recognises that the environment, health and safety of all employees working with Pacific Metal Group are the responsibility of company management. In fulfilling this responsibility, management has a duty to provide and maintain, so far as is practicable, a working environment that is safe and without risk to health and as good corporate citizens it shall provide and promote environmental policies, which demonstrate its commitment to protecting the environment.
This responsibility includes:
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and systems of work;
- Making and monitoring arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of plant and substances;
- Maintaining the workplace in a safe and healthy condition; and
- Providing information, training and supervision for all employees enabling them to work in a safe, environmentally conscientious manner.
- Pacific Metal Group is committed to ensuring that its environmental, health and safety policy meets with all of the relevant regulatory and legislative requirements and through its policy of continual improvement it will endeavour to improve its performance, particularly in the prevention of pollution and workplace accidents/incidents.
- The environment, health and safety duties of management at all levels will be detailed and company procedures for training and back-up support will be followed. In fulfilling the objectives of this policy, management is committed to regular consultation with employees to ensure that the policy operates effectively, and that environment, health and safety issues are regularly reviewed.